TWO FAT HIPPOS

TWO FAT HIPPOS
two sisters vying for food

Friday, May 5, 2017

BLUE HIPPO: May 5, 2017

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I just found out it was like five minutes ago and dreading the psychopaths that come out.  You're going out right? Planning on eating out tonight so probably will have amnesia when I post stuff later.

Breakfast:  2 bowls of cheerios

snack:  two coconut almond kind bars

Lunch: Innumerable small chocolates that were laying out (i am very stressed), ham and cheese on croissant with mayo, kale chips

Dinner: blue crab pasta, foie gras, lobster bisque, two french rolls, brioche, one gimlet, salted caramel cupcake, a mini red velvet cupcake...oh man this looks a lot worse than I had thought...

4 comments:

ei said...

Thank goodness I didn't show up at your door tonight. (Although technically, I still could. Dex and I would eat all your Cheerios while sitting on your bed.)

carolyn said...

not my cheerios!

ei said...

kiss those cheerios goodbye!

i'm beginning to think you develop a special amnesia of food when you plan on eating a lot. maybe i'm just paranoid.

ei said...

THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING ME THE TUMMY GRUMBLES! (slavering over your dinner details)