i was so hungry last night. i opened and closed my seamlessweb app 5 times. now today i am super tired and cranky (that could also be from PMS). this weekend is going to be a humdinger.
Breakfast: greek yogurt with strawberries, one bowl of grapefruit, smoothie (strawberries, pineapple, greek yogurt, ice), 32 oz of water
Lunch: chicken fajitas with peppers, tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, 32 oz of water
Dinner: spinach and beet salad, side dish of spring vegetable risotto, cocktails: numerous, hence the healthy dinner
Breakfast: greek yogurt with strawberries, one bowl of grapefruit, smoothie (strawberries, pineapple, greek yogurt, ice), 32 oz of water
Lunch: chicken fajitas with peppers, tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, 32 oz of water
Dinner: spinach and beet salad, side dish of spring vegetable risotto, cocktails: numerous, hence the healthy dinner
4 comments:
wow so proud of you! you didn't give in! I wish I had that will power. I keep looking over at my coworker's cookies...
Do you think it is possible for me to lose ten pounds by Memorial day?
didn't you say you wanted to do that by next week?
....
Post a Comment