TWO FAT HIPPOS

TWO FAT HIPPOS
two sisters vying for food

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Blue Hippo: March 12

Breakfast:  black coffee and collagen powder, two bowls of heritage flakes with oat milk

Lunch:  One piece of bread with a tiny sliver of tuna salad that kids didn't eat, Oatmeal with three fried eggs

Snack:  Papaya

Dinner:  Chicken parmigiana 

Dessert:  One ice cream cone, one bowl of granola with oat milk, two truffle chocolates, two mini chocolate cookies, bowl of blueberries


I finished the milk bread today so hopefully can start fresh Monday.  Almost done with all the ice cream cones.  The problem is after dinner I feel like I can't stop thinking about dessert and can not rest until I eat it.  Sigh.

I'm also going to probably have some wine after I write this. 


Side note: I keep writing comments but it doesn't publish.  I'm not sure what is going on.

No comments: