Breakfast: Black coffee with collagen powder, two bowls of heritage flakes with oatmilk
Lunch: granola with oatmilk, handful of pretzels, boobie supplement chocolate milk (like a protein drink for breast milk)
Dinner: We had a kids party today so not great....
Four pieces of pizza (they were thinner though), half cup sparkling rose?, one cupcake, one cookie, one brownie
Snack: Was still hungry when I got home probably from shivering in the freezing cold--so three truffles, some cherries (terrible), handful pretzels
I almost bought three pieces of pie since I was thinking last day for desserts. I restrained myself but thinking about the ice cream cones in the freezer. Also did you know that the freaking granola is like 300 calories for a half a cup? So I had almost or above 700 calories on that crappy meal. I could have had two egg mcmuffins!! Granola is one of those foods that trick you into thinking it is good for you but really it is just sugar and calories. I just need to find high volume foods that have low calories that isn't cabbage.
You drink champagne? Since when?
1 comment:
whenever Birdie drinks champagne, i have a courtesy glass to drink with her. it's the least i can do.
Post a Comment