TWO FAT HIPPOS

TWO FAT HIPPOS
two sisters vying for food

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Blue Hippo: March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Breakfast:  two bowls heritage flakes with oatmilk, black coffee with collagen powder

Lunch:  rice with three fried eggs, anchovies, kimchi

Snack:  3 spoons of PB and cup of protein boob shake, bowl of blueberries

Dinner:  Whole vegan/gluten free pizza (unfortunately like 1000 calories)

Snack:  unclear what it will be--maybe blueberries maybe pretzel, maybe pb, maybe all of the above

Today was not a good day for calories---very hungry all day.  I think stress?

I think the drinking every day really messed up my immune system--now I'm afraid to drink.

I think you should put your collagen powder in your yogurt instead bc it sounds like a better vehicle for it.


What was interesting today was while I was eating my pizza theo threw up like really gross dinner and I cleaned it up and thought this kinda looks like my pizza.  You would think that would have stopped me from eating the rest.  No.  I consciously thought gross as I finished it off.  This is how I know I will fail in life.

1 comment:

ei said...

doesn't seem like you drink that much, according to your posts. boooooo